Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance
A 100% digital & 100% human credit experience for our customers and partners
As a major historic player in the consumer credit market, Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance offers its customers and partners financing solutions that are flexible, responsible and tailored to their needs.
Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance, Crédit Agricole S.A.'s consumer credit subsidiary, distributes (in France, mainly through its Sofinco brand) a wide range of loans and related services through all distribution channels: direct sales, point-of-sale financing (automotive and household equipment) and partnerships.
Alongside major retailers and institutions in the 19 countries where it operates, CA Consumer Finance offers its partners flexible and responsible solutions tailored to their needs and those of their customers.
Excellence in customer relationships, empowered teams for customers and commitment to society are the pillars that make CA Consumer Finance a group working every day in the interest of its 15 million customers and society. As of 31 December 2020, CA Consumer Finance managed €91 billion in outstanding loans.
of managed outstandings at the end of 2021
in net banking income at the end of 2021
Managed Outstanding: 33,5 Bn€
Employees: 2 761
Managed Outstanding: 14,1 Bn€
Employees: 1 941
Managed Outstanding: 2,6 Bn€
Managed Outstanding: 4,9 Bn€
Managed Outstanding: 298 Mn€
Managed Outstanding: 3,6 Bn€
Location: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Morocco, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland
Managed Outstanding: 24,8 Bn€
Employees: 2 395
Managed Outstanding: 7,1 Bn€
The Crédit Agricole group
Crédit Agricole’s unique universal local banking model is founded on the complementarity of the Group’s activities. That’s how, thanks to its local networks, it offers a full range of financial and associated products and services adapted to its customers’ needs, using all its channels developed in association with leading experts in their fields both in France and abroad.
The Raison d’Être of the Crédit Agricole Group
WORKING EVERY DAY IN THE INTEREST OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND SOCIETY
Crédit Agricole’s end purpose is to be a trusted partner to all its customers:
- Its solid position and the diversity of its expertise enable CA to offer all its customers ongoing support on a daily basis and for their projects in life, in particular by helping them to guard against uncertainties and to plan for the long term.
- Crédit Agricole is committed to seeking out and protecting its customers’ interests in all it does. It advises them with transparency, loyalty and pedagogy.
- It places human responsibility at the heart of its model: it is committed to helping all its customers benefit from the best technological practices, while guaranteeing them access to competent, available local teams that can ensure all aspects of the customer relationship.
Proud of its cooperative and mutualist identity and drawing on a governance representing its customers, Crédit Agricole:
- Supporting the economy, entrepreneurship and innovation in France and abroad: it is naturally committed to supporting its regions.
- It takes intentional action in societal and environment fields by supporting progress and transformations.
- It serves everyone: from the most modest to the wealthiest households, from local professionals to large international companies. This is how Crédit Agricole demonstrates its usefulness and availability to its customers, and the commitment of its 142,000 employees to excellence in customer relations and operations.