Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance and Opteven announce the creation of a joint venture to offer bank customers a European warranty extension and maintenance contract offer• Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance and Opteven, an expert in guarantees and services adapted to mobility, agreed on a draft strategic agreement which should be supplemented by the creation of a joint venture owned 50-50 by the two companies.
• This new company would allow CA Consumer Finance to offer a warranty extension and maintenance contract offer, developed by Opteven, to its individual and professional customers in Europe.
• After the birth of the Leasys joint venture with Stellantis, the 100% acquisition of CA Auto Bank and Drivalia, the development of automotive services constitutes the third pillar of
CA Consumer Finance's automotive strategy to become a European leader in green mobility.
• CA Consumer Finance wishes, by 2026, to offer more than 20 automotive services to its various customers via all the group's European.
Consult the press release
Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance enters the capital of Hiflow with the ambition to strengthen its offering and accelerate internationallyAs part of the IAA Mobility in Munich 2023, Hiflow and Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance announce the acquisition of a stake by Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance in the capital of Hiflow. The subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group thus becomes the majority shareholder of the leader in single vehicle delivery to strengthen the offer and accelerate the development of Hiflow in 10 countries by 2026. This merger is also strategic for CA Consumer Finance, which at the same time announces the creation of a European automotive services hub, a new pillar of its automotive and mobility strategy: Crédit Agricole Mobility Services. It aims to offer more than 20 services dedicated to mobility by 2026. Hiflow will operate the Deliveries service, relying on its unique technology. In a rapidly changing automobile market, where the end user will become more and more central, local services at home are becoming essentials.
Consult the press release
Crédit Agricole Mobility Services: 3rd strategic pillar of Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance to become European leader in green mobility• After the creation of a complete leasing offer via Leasys, a pan-European leader in long-term rental co-owned 50-50 with Stellantis, the expansion of our geographic footprint with the 100% acquisition of CA Auto Bank and its subsidiary Drivalia to make it a pan-European leader in automobile financing, rental and mobility, CA Consumer Finance is developing an ambitious service offering that it will distribute under the Crédit Agricole Mobility Services brand. This new strategic pillar constitutes a powerful development lever.
• By 2026, more than 20 automotive services will be offered to all customers and distributed by all the Group's European entities.
• Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance has agreed with Opteven on a draft strategic agreement to distribute to all its customers a European extended Warranty and Maintenance contract offer.
• Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance announces an acquisition of a stake in the capital of Hiflow, leader in the delivery of single vehicles, and becomes a majority shareholder.
• Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance will inaugurate, on September 12, 2023 in Fayence (South-East of France), Agilauto Partage, a vehicle sharing solution, first launched in rural areas for individuals, and which will also be offered in businesses.
Consult the press release
CA CF for Good
The promise of shared progress
There are profound changes taking place in our working methods and consumption patterns. These changes lead us to question our role in society. As a subsidiary of Credit Agricole Group, we are committed to « working every day in the interest of our customers and society”.
For CA Consumer Finance, this means leveraging an approach of shared progress. This means actively contributing to the common good. Setting a course and guiding all CA Consumer Finance activities through this approach. Such is the meaning of CA CF for Good.
CA CF for Good: a vision and a label that highlights our main actions at the service of the Crédit Agricole’s Group Project
What is progress for a leading consumer finance provider? How is our group positioning itself in its markets and in society? What does this mean for our customers? For our employees?
CA CF for Good outlines the strong commitments that we put forward in our strategic project. Customers and partners’ satisfaction, employees’ development and positive impact on society are the cornerstones. CA CF for Good sets out both the vision we have of our business, and the label that will mark our concrete achievements.
CA CF for Good: we are all agents of progress
Our commercial entities work every day to be useful to their stakeholders. Improving customer service, promoting energy transition, contributing to the well-being of our employees, all our brands compete with one another with clever initiatives that converge towards the same objectives. CA CF for Good is our common standard, available in all our markets.
Our 3 projects
Customer Project: Our priorities for our customers and partners
- Developing relational excellence
- Demonstrating our speed of execution
- Zero paint points in our customer’s experience
- Being a key digital player
Our aim is having the best “time to yes” and the best customer experience on the market. We need to meet expectations in a way that is simple, committed and effective. We owe our customers more than just financing solutions, we owe it to them to listen and understand their needs, to show kindness in all stages of the relationship and to offer them the best of our digital innovations. All to make it easier for their to carry out their projects and help them through their transitions.
Human Project: Our priorities for our employees
- Empowering employees and fostering autonomy
- Modernising our organisations and encourage transversal cross-functional approach
- Supporting our employees in their development and becoming an employer of choice
It is about creating, together with our employees, a workin experience that is fulfilling and achieves results for everyone. We encourage autonomy and delegation in the way we work. We promote personal initiative and trust. We accompany everyone's career development. It is about makin a cross-functional appraoch a key driver of development and problem solving. Creating optimum working conditions, living and making progress together as an employer of choice.
Societal Project : Our priorities for society
- Being an inclusive bank
- Fostering energy transition
- Committing to society
It is about asserting our desire to act and play our part in making progress in society. Engaging collectively and reducing our impact on the environment in terms of our own activities and the work we do with our partners. As a consumer finance specialist, we provide support with the energy transition of housings and with the development of new mobility. Commitment means allowing easier access to credit and stronger protection for the most fragile populations. Commitment means encouraging the individual involvement of CA Consumer Finance employees in our social initiatives.