INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
When you access our website, browsing information from your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded in “cookies” files installed on your device subject to the choices you made regarding cookies, which you can change at any time. Only the issuer of a cookie is able to read or change the information it contains.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES WE ISSUE ON OUR WEBSITE?
When you connect to our website, we may, at your discretion, install a number of cookies on your device to enable us to recognise your device’s browser for the duration of the validity of the cookie. The Cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices.
The cookies we issue enable us to:
- establish statistics and user volumes for the various areas of our website (sections and content visited, itinerary) which enables us to improve the value and ergonomics of our services;
- adjust the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you visit our website based on the display and reading equipment and software found on your device;
- memorise information about a form you filled in on our website (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information you selected on our website;
- give you access to our reserved and personal areas on our website thanks to identifiers or data you have provided to us earlier;
- to implement security measures, for example, when you are asked to connect to content or a service again after a certain period of time;
- Cookies issued on our website by third parties.
Due to the fact that there are third-party applications integrated in our website
We may include third-party software applications on our website which enable you to share the content of our website with other people or to inform these other people of your viewing or your opinion about the content of our website/application.
This is the case for the “Share” and “Like” buttons from social networks like “Facebook", "Twitter", etc.
The social networks which provide this type of application button can potentially identify you via this button even if you didn’t use the button while browsing our website. This type of application button can enable the social network in question to track your browsing on our website simply because your account with the social network was active on your device (open session) while you were browsing our website.
We don’t have any control over the process used by the social networks to collect information about your browsing on our website and information associated with the personal data they have. We recommend that you review the privacy protection policies of the social networks to find out about the use they make of the information they collect via these application buttons, notably with respect to advertising. The privacy policies must enable you to exercise your preferences on the social networks, notably by configuring your user accounts on each of these networks.
IF YOU SHARE YOUR DEVICE WITH OTHER PEOPLE
If your device is used by several people and when a device has several browsers, we cannot be entirely sure that the services and advertising intended for your device corresponds to your own use of the device and not to that of another user of the device.
If applicable, sharing your device with other people and the configuration of your browser with respect to cookies is your choice and done under your responsibility.
YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES
You can choose to express and change your cookie preferences via the written methods described below.
The choices provided by your browser software
You can configure your browser software to have the cookies saved on your device or, on the contrary, to ensure that they are rejected, either consistently or depending on the issuer. You can also configure your browser software to occasionally ask that you accept or refuse the cookies proposed to you before the cookie has been saved on your device. For more information, please see the section below entitled “How to exercise your choices based on your browser”.
How to exercise your choices based on your browser
Managing cookies and your preferences varies with every browser. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will tell you how to change your cookie preferences.
- For Internet Explorer™: windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
- For Chrome™: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py,
- For Firefox™: support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
- For Opera™: help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Your preferences entered online with interprofessional platforms
You can connect to the Youronlinechoices website, provided by digital advertising professionals who have joined together in the EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
You can also find out which companies are members of the platform and which provide the choice of blocking or allowing the cookies used by the companies to adapt the advertising with the potential to be displayed on your device to your browsing information: www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of advertising professionals on the Internet and acts as a centralised interface enabling you to block or allow cookies which may potentially be used to adapt advertising, which may be displayed on your device, to its browsing. Note that this procedure will not prevent the Internet sites you visit from displaying advertising. It will only block technologies which tailor advertising to your centres of interest.
"Adobe Flash Player"™ "Flash"© cookies
"Adobe Flash Player"™ is software application which enables the rapid development of dynamic content using the “Flash” programming language. Flash (and similar applications) memorise parameters, preferences and the use of content using technology similar to cookies. However, Adobe Flash Player™ manages the information and your preferences using a different interface than that provided by your browser software.
If your device is able to display content developed with the Flash language, we recommend that you access your Flash cookie management tools directly from the website www.adobe.com/fr/.
The Cookie agreement
Whether or not a cookie is saved on a device is essentially down to the user’s choice. They can enter and change this choice at any time, free of charge, using the options provided in their browser software.
If you allowed the saving of cookies on your device in your browser software, the cookies included in the pages and content you browsed can be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your device. They will only be legible by the issuer.
If you do not allow cookies to be stored on your device, or if you delete the cookies saved on it, you will no longer get the benefit of a number of functionalities which are, nevertheless, require to browse certain areas of our website. This would be the case if you try to access our content or services which require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case when we, or our service providers, are not able to recognise the type of browser used by your device for the purposes of technical compatibility.
If applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences resulting from the degraded functioning of our services if it isn’t possible for us to save or read the cookies required for their operation because you blocked or deleted them.
The ca-consumerfinance.com website is operated by CA Consumer Finance.
CA Consumer Finance is a limited liability company (SA) with capital of €554,482,422 divided into 14,217,498 shares with a nominal value of €39, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Evry under number SIREN 542 097 522.
An insurance brokerage company registered with ORIAS (register of insurance intermediaries) under n° 07 008 079 (available at www.orias.fr). The limited liability company CA Consumer Finance is subject to VAT under identification number FR 84 542 097 522.
The limited liability company CA Consumer Finance is a credit establishment authorised to exercise its business activities by the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel (French Prudential Supervisory Authority).
Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance (registered office)
1, rue Victor Basch
91068 MASSY CEDEX
542 097 522 RCS EVRY
Philippe Dumont - Chief Executive Officer
Director of Communications Raphaële Hamel
Webmasters: Emmanuel Trouvé / Amandine Damas
ADSI / PROGICA S.A.S. - 12 place des Etats-Unis - 92120 Montrouge - France
All elements belonging to CA Consumer Finance, including the website, the trademarks, drawings and models, images, texts and all product designs are the exclusive property of the website or have been licensed to it. These disclaimers do not transfer any intellectual property rights to items belonging to CA Consumer Finance such sounds, photographs, images, literary texts, artwork, software, trademarks, graphic charters or logos to the user. Users agree not to directly or indirectly prejudice the property rights of CA Consumer France.
Any content of the website written and/or uploaded by CA Consumer Finance or its partners can be freely reproduced without making a prior request and identifying the source. Copyright covers all editorial content including prevention documents, documentary resources, reports and summaries, statistical studies, etc.
Requests for authorisation to reproduce content must be sent to the webmaster of the CA Consumer Finance website by writing to email@example.com. The request must describe the content in question and the website on which it will be used. Once this authorisation has been obtained, the reproduced content must be accompanied by:
- an icon representing the CA Consumer Finance website.
- The phrase: "...published on the CA Consumer Finance website - www.ca-consumerfinance.com". This phrase will point to the content via a hypertext link.
- The addition, below each content, of the phrase “All rights reserved”.
In addition, the information can only be used for personal, non-profit or professional purposes. Any dissemination or use for commercial or advertising purposes is forbidden. Generally speaking, the implementation of “deep links” pointing directly to the document required must be preferred and the reproduction of documents must be as limited as possible.
The hypertext links of the CA Consumer Finance website to third-party websites
The publisher of the website www.ca-consumerfinance.com cannot be held responsible for your access via hypertext links on the website to other resources found on the Internet.
Website design: Agence Babel, rue Greneta, 75002 Paris
Content management system: EZ Publish
Technical development: SQLI
Technical coordination services: Digiteam, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The www.ca-consumerfinance.com website presents the CA Consumer Finance Group. Press releases, institutional studies and the annual report can be viewed.
This website is governed by French law.
The user acknowledges having read these general terms and conditions of use which they commit to complying with. They acknowledge having the skills and resources required to access and use the website.
Users acknowledge that they have checked that the computer configuration used does not contain any viruses and is in perfect operating condition. The website publisher does everything in its power to provide information and/or tools which are available and have been verified.
It cannot be held liable for any viruses on its website.
Users agree to use the information provided by this website under their sole responsibility.
The documents which we disseminate in electronic format on this website have been proofread many times. They can, however, contain errors. Should you find any, please let us know by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, the texts disseminated may have been updated between the time you downloaded them and you read them.As a result, we cannot guarantee in any way that the information is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
CA Consumer Finance cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage which may result from your access or use of the website, or damage or a virus which could affect your computer or other computer equipment.
Generally speaking, CA Consumer Finance does not provide any express or tacit guarantees regarding all or part of the website.
Creating a link to the CA Consumer Finance website - www.ca-consumerfinance.com
The CA Consumer Finance website authorises Internet sites and all other media to refer to it or to set up a hypertext link pointing to its content.
The authorisation to create a link is applicable to all media with the exception of those that disseminate controversial, pornographic or xenophobic nature or that a majority of people would find offensive.
The publisher of the website reserves the right to reject the hyperlink or to propose an alternative. In any event, the publisher of the website reserves the right to challenge all express and tacit authorisations. In this case, the company that created the hyperlink agrees to remove it following notification by email from the publisher of the website. Under no circumstances can an express or tacit authorisation create any rights for the company which created a hyperlink to this website.
All of the elements of the website are protected by copyright, trademark law and the rules governing unfair business practices and may not be copied or imitated, in whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, including via deep hypertext links using processes such as framing.
None of the elements of the www.ca-consumerfinance.com website can be used without the express written consent of CA Consumer Finance. Please contact us for more information if you would like to create hyperlinks to our website.
PERSONAL DATA AND SECURITY CHARTER
This personal data protection and security charter is intended to inform you of the commitments and measures implemented by CA Consumer Finance to protect your personal data when you use this website.
The information collected by the site are saved in a computer file by CA Consumer Finance, Data Controller, located at 1 rue Victor Basch, Massy 91300. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at:
CACF – Data Protection Officer
77213 Avon Cedex
DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTION
The website can be viewed anonymously. In this respect, users can view and obtain all information about commercial offers without previously identifying themselves, and if applicable, via a simulator.
When personal data is collected directly from the Internet user, the collection is always done in a fair and informative way thanks to information notices.
It should be noted, that “personal data” refers to any information directly or indirectly identifying a natural person (e.g. name, registration number, telephone number, photograph, date of birth, municipality of residence, fingerprint, etc.).
CA Consumer Finance ensures that all personal data requested from users is both proportionate to and necessary for the intended purpose of the data collection.
Fields followed by an asterisk are required. If not provided, your financing request cannot be processed.
a) Personal data categories
The www.ca-consumerfinance.com website can be viewed anonymously. In this respect, users can view press releases, the annual report and the institutional research on the website without previously identifying themselves.
Personal data is collected from users with their authorisation.
In any event, personal data is always collected in a fair and informative way thanks to the information notices.
Likewise, CA Consumer Finance ensures that all personal data requested from users is both proportionate to and necessary for the intended purposes of the data collection.
The following data is collected by the www.ca-consumerfinance.com website:
- The user’s Internet URL and the links via which the user accessed the www.ca-consumerfinance.comwebsite;
- The user’s access provider;
- The user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address.
None of the personal data of users of the www.ca-consumerfinance.com website is:
- collected without their knowledge;
- published without their knowledge;
- exchanged, transferred, transferred or sold to third parties on any type of media.
Types of data collected
The information we collect comes via:
- The voluntary registration of an email address enabling you to receive information from us (distribution list or the daily press summary, for example);
- Or via participation in one of our occasional online surveys.
- Or via the voluntary completion by the Internet user of our contact form enabling the qualification of their request and its routing to the internal department best-suited to effectively respond to it.
What are the data used for?
The information you provide us with is never shared with a third party.
The data may be used for the following purposes:
- You subscribe to one of our distribution lists. In this case, your email address will enable us to send our newsletter and any internal announcements. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by clicking on “Unsubscribe”, which appears on each of the messages you receive.
- You answered one of our surveys. The data collected at this time will only be used for the purposes of the survey and will never be processed by name. The data is destroyed after the survey.
- You submitted a request via our online contact form. The data collected at this time will only be used for the purposes of the inquiry and will never be processed by name. The data is destroyed after your request has been answered.
Only your identity is used to respond to your requests via our contact form.
b) Processing and purposes
They are collected for the pre-qualification of requests made via our contact form only in order to route them to the internal department best-suited to respond to them as quickly, effectively and satisfactorily as possible.
In order to enable CA Consumer Finance to provide the right answer that best meets your needs, please use the corresponding procedure below:
- If your question concerns the operation of the ca-consumerfinance.com website or is of a technical nature: contact the ca-consumerfinance.com webmaster.
- If your question concerns:
- documentation about our company
- a media contact
- a job or an internship
- an access map to our premises
- a search for a financial partner
- financial information about our company
- a credit file
Please refer to the contact us section, accessible via the button at the bottom left of each page of the website.
- If your question pertains to the exercise of your rights:
- Requests which are not made by name can be entered in the contact us section, at the top of every website page.
DATA COLLECTED AND RETENTION TIME
CA Consumer Finance will retain your personal data for the following periods:
- all of the personal data collected from users and customers will be kept by the Data Controller for a period of time corresponding to that required to respond to your request via our contact form.
- After this time period has elapsed, all personal data will either be deleted or anonymised and used for historical, research and statistical purposes.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA COLLECTED
In its capacity as a credit institution, CA Consumer Finance is committed to meeting its obligation for confidentiality in accordance with the professional secrecy laws and regulations in effect.
The user information collected is intended for CA Consumer Finance departments for the pre-qualification of requests made via our contact form only in order to route them to the internal department best-suited to respond to them as quickly, effectively and satisfactorily as possible.
Your data may be provided to subcontractors who provide services to the Data Controller, such as hosting, and/or verifications related to Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) in accordance with legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
None of the data provided voluntarily and confidentially by users of our contact form are accessible to any of our technical service providers.
Your personal data is stored in France, but may also be transferred to service providers or subcontractors in a non-member country of the European Union, notably to companies affiliated with CA Consumer Finance located in Morocco and India. In this case, you will be informed in advance that your data will be transferred and of the recipients and purpose. In the event that there has been no adequacy decision, transfers will be covered by appropriate or suitable guarantees, including the implementation of data transfer contracts with standard contract clauses published by the European Union.
Legal, fair and transparent information
When personal data is collected via a questionnaire, website users will be clearly informed of:
- the identity of the Data Controller and the contact information of the Data Protection Officer,
- the purpose for which the information about them are being requested as well as the legal basis for the processing (consent, contract execution, legal obligation or legitimate interest) see Data collected and purpose of the data collection
- and of the retention period of the data or, when this isn’t possible, the criteria used to determine the duration, notably by reference to the legal limitation periods. See Data collected and retention time
Users are also informed of:
- the optional or compulsory nature of the answers to be provided and about the potential consequences of failing to provide the data,
- the recipients of the data (partners, subcontractors), See Recipients of the data collected and their rights in application of the regulations on the protection of personal data.
In the event of the transfer of the data to a third-party country, users are informed of the fact that the Data Controller intends to transfer the data to a third-party country (a country which does not provide the same level of protection as the European Union) or an international organisation, and of the existence or absence of an adequacy decision rendered by the European Commission. When data is transferred to a third-party country using the appropriate guarantees, or is based on restrictive company rules or waivers related to specific situations, reference to the appropriate or suitable guarantees and the procedure to obtain a copy or the place where they are available will be provided.
If applicable, users are informed of the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and useful information is then sent to them about the underlying logic and the importance and implications of the processing.
Regarding the rights of users in application of the regulations on the protection of personal data.
The latter are listed and detailed below:
- The right to request from the Data Controller access, rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing and the right to exercise opposition to processing and data portability.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, as well as, for processing based on consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time without impacting the legality of the processing based on consent provided prior to its withdrawal.
- The right to exercise rights online and to submit a complaint to the CNIL.
1/ Your right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, opposition and portability of your personal data
The information provided by the user can result in the exercise by the latter of their right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction and opposition provided for in the rules on personal data.
You have the right of access to the personal data collected about you and to exercise the right easily and at reasonable intervals. The latter enables you find out about any processing of your personal data and to verify its legality.
You can exercise you right of access expressly by indicating the information to which you want to have access, or standard access. In the latter case, you will be informed of:
- the purposes of the processing,
- the data categories involved,
- the retention period and the criteria used to determine this period,
- the existence of automated decision-making (including profiling) and, at least in these instances, the underlying logic of the processing and of the importance and implications of the processing for you,
- the source and recipients of the data,
- any transfers of the information to countries which do not belong to the European Union and the appropriate guarantees we have taken.
You can request and obtain quick rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
You have the right request the quick erasure of your personal data when:
- the data is no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in another way,
- you want to withdraw the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- you want to oppose the processing and there is no other urgent and legitimate reason for the processing,
- your data have been processed illegally,
- your data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation provided for by the European Union or French law.
You can have the processing of your personal data restricted when one of the following is applicable:
- when you believe that the data processed is inaccurate,
- the processing of your personal data is illegal and you do not want the data erased,
- the personal data about you is no longer required for processing, but solely to contest, exercise or defend rights before the courts,
- you opposed the processing of your data and it must be determined if the legitimate reasons for the processing supersede yours. Processing of your data will be restricted during the verification period.
You right of opposition entitles you to oppose the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons specific to you, if processing is based on a legitimate interest we are pursuing, your request will only be taken into account if it is demonstrated that the processing we carry out meets legitimate and urgent needs which supersede the rights and liberties motivating your request or if it is necessary to contest, exercise or defend our rights before the courts.
- without reason when the processing is carried out for commercial prospecting purposes.
You have a right to the portability of your personal data. That is, the option to have them sent to you and to request that your data be forwarded to another market player. Note that the right to portability only applies to processing based on consent or on a contract and which is carried out automatically
2/ You have the right to refuse to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, unless the individual automated decision is required for the conclusion or execution of a contract or if it is authorised by law. With the exception of these two cases, your consent is a prerequisite to the above processing.
Generally speaking, when the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time without impacting the legality of the processing.
3/ You can address a complaint to the CNIL and exercise your rights online.
You can submit a complaint to the CNIL without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial recourse if you believe that the processing of your personal data does not comply with the regulations on personal data.
For all requests related to the exercise of the above-cited rights:
We draw your attention to the fact that any requests submitted in your name require verification of your identity to protect your security and privacy. Please send your questions together with your identification document to the CA Consumer Finance address below:
CACF – Data Protection Officer
77213 Avon Cedex
Security, technical and organisational measures implemented by CA Consumer Finance
CA Consumer Finance implements technical and organisational measures intended to ensure the security and confidentiality of the sessions and transactions you carry out on the website. Additional non-exhaustive information is provided below:
- The SSL security protocol: All exchanges between CA Consumer Finance servers and your browser are encrypted using the SSL (Security Socket Layer) protocol. The technology authenticates the identification of users and the confidentiality and integrity of the data exchanged.
- Physical and logical security: Our servers are physically secured via restricted access (secure premises, authorised staff) and via firewalls.
- Identification: your browser displays an identification in the status bar.