Cédric Postel-Vinay is appointed Head of Group Human Resources of Crédit Agricole Consumer FinanceCédric Postel-Vinay, 46 ans, est nommé Directeur des Ressources Humaines Groupe, à compter du 29 août 2018. Il intègre le Comité exécutif de Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance.
Consult the press release
Responsible and committed
Committed to our customers, employees and society
Our commitments in the field of social and environmental responsibility and our day-to-day business reflect our values: proximity, innovation, commitment, team spirit. We are close to our customers and at the heart of society, and we educate consumers about how to budget, prevent excess debt, and support a variety of social actions.
Access to credit suited to individual situations
Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance and all its partners offer individuals products tailored to their plans and budget, thanks to detailed knowledge of their needs and situation backed by a personalised financial study.
When applying for loans, we provide our customers the resources for them to make informed choices. Our teams take care to make them the best offer with payments appropriate to their situation. CA Consumer Finance has harmonised its credit acceptance practices among all its subsidiaries.
Throughout our customer relationships, we focus on keeping them informed and building a quality relationship (listening, respect, taking into account any temporary difficulties, ethics). To identify customers in financial distress, CA Consumer Finance has a dedicated team that carries out a personalised budget analysis with the customer in order to offer them appropriate solutions:
- credit renegotiations
- referrals to outside partners that offer budget support or mediate with lenders
- support in filing an excess debt claim
In France, CA Consumer Finance has assisted more than 7,700 vulnerable customers by carrying out personalised assessments and by partnering with organisations such as Points Passerelle Crédit Agricole, the Crésus association and Crédit Municipal de Paris.
budget reviews and analyses carried out in 2017
Preventing excess debt through financial and budgeting education
Being a responsible lender means sharing our expertise with society and helping everyone to improve their budgeting.
In this vein, we roll out financial education programmes. In Italy, A tu per tu, the programme launched by Agos, helped more than 1,200 students learn how to budget responsibly in 2017. In Germany, Creditplus Bank works with students to help them manage their money and supports the EVA association which offers a variety of workshops to disadvantaged people.
Supporting start-ups and new credit trends
We are open to the world and how it evolves, and we actively encourage innovation, notably through our support for start-ups.
In September 2017, CA Consumer Finance launched Start & Pulse, its first international contest for innovative companies in 5 of its European entities. 314 startups took part of which 5 have been awarded.
CA Consumer Finance is also giving consumers a voice in France through its SofincoLab, an online collaborative innovation platform supported by its Sofinco brand. Based on the theme 'Imagine your ideal consumer credit, together', the platform, which launched at the end of 2016, aims to create the consumer credit models of the future. It is part of Crédit Agricole's innovation policy and the Customer Project.
Fostering our employees' development and commitment
We can better serve our customers and partners by furthering our employees' development and commitment. Ranked among the best employers in the financial sector in France and Germany, we are committed to developing team spirit and encouraging the diversity that makes our company strong while ensuring that our employees' quality of life continuously improves.
Socially engaged in volunteer work
As part of its overall CSR policy, CA Consumer Finance supports a variety of social and environmental protection initiatives.
- In Italy, our subsidiary Agos supports Unicef in Sierra Leone with a co-branded credit card and donates 10% of the generated interest. Agos also redistributes unused meals from its company restaurant to the Italian Food Bank to reduce food waste.
- In France, we are involved in actions to support medical research and patient support, such as Sidaction (major French non governmental organisation against AIDS), the fight against breast cancer with the Odyssea Race, and the financial community's Telethon with the AFM (major French non governmental organisation against myopathy).
- In Morocco, Wafasalaf has received the CGEM certification for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for its environmental commitment, particularly in terms of energy consumption, and social support for associations working in the field of public education.
- In China, GAC-Sofinco sponsored the musical and choreographic creation The Red Thread, bringing together able-bodied and disabled French and Chinese artists.
- Creditplus Bank in Germany and its partner Suzuki have organized two races: the Suzuki CSX-R750 Challenge and the Suzuki Gladius Trophy. One of the brand's motorcycles is auctioned at each race. The amount raised is used to help children suffering from cancer.